Quality Management Series
Standard / Program:
ISO 9001, TL9000, IATF16949, ISO13485 etc.
- ISO9000 series sets out the requirements of a Quality Management System (QMS) Standard that is not industrial specific.
- There are other QMS standards developed base on ISO9001 with requirements addressing specific needs of an industry. E.g. TL9000 for Telecom services, ISO13485 for medical devices
- These standards usually adopt the PDCA approach to continually improve system performance and products / services quality.
- Stabilize and enhance product and service quality
- Enhance productivity
- Promote quality awareness among employees
- Raise your customer’s confidence on products & services quality
- Enhance your quality reputation & customer satisfaction
- Systematically prevent occurrence of non-conformities / defectives, thus reducing wastage and cost.
- Align with regulatory requirements such as product safety & environmental regulation to avoid unnecessary loss.
- The ultimate benefit is to assist you to reduce cost and get new orders