Consultation about leadership transition to next generation in family business
Challenges always exists such as:
- Whether the organization should further be led by family members
- Successors selection & development
- Aging of the management team members
- Conflicts amongst various internal interested parties
- Pressure and expectation from other family members, etc.
Often, involvement of an external independent party could make the changes much easier.
Some of our consultants have experience in helping clients to manage similar situations like yours.
We may able to help through:
- Quickly access the context and suggest the direction and strategy
- Formulate the succession plan & assist the implementation
- Identify, coach, develop & assess the potential successors
- Facilitate communication amongst various interested parties and stakeholders
- Assist in reform the management team
- Build and reform the culture of the organization